“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”
Based on Isle of Cumbrae this is a signature TBL programme receiving rave reviews time after time form participants and sponsors alike.
Meticulously designed to encompass the essence of what makes experiential development so effective, this programme has a lasting legacy and is for many and epiphany in their development.
The programme provides a backdrop against which people challenge their thinking, feelings and behavior. Run in a challenging, caring, professional and intensive learning environment, participants are reminded of what it is like to achieve great things.
- Understand what makes us ‘tick’ personally, what works for us and what we should work on!
- Understanding your impact on the team and how to manage this to best team advantage
- Developing personal and team influence
- How I see myself and others see me
- Using team process skills effectively
- Personal development path
- To develop a high performance team including:
- The development of a collaborative and supportive climate
- An ability to apply and enact team processes
- Understanding individual contribution types and how these can be effectively applied
- Decision making processes
- Effective communication strategies
- Business themes as agreed in design
Integration with work
- Establishing commonality of goal / vision
- Enactment of inter member support
- Individual and team actions
- Business related issues facilitated as required
- Developing a team plan
Experiential learning tools
- Complex problem solving tasks requiring both strategy and planning
- Communication exercises carrying out a complex scenario and with multiple teams
- Development of task skills in a team coaching environment
The flexibility of both ourselves and the venue means that whatever the teams needs, we will take the time to understand and deliver a course with a lasting legacy.
Programmes may culminate in the ‘Cumbrae Challenge’. A complex team takes that really emphasises what High Perforamnce Teams are capable of.
Preparation and delivery includes key elements that any team need:
- Strategy development
- Personal committment and application to a common goal
- Unstoppable teamwork
- Brilliant communication
The challenge is loaded in metaphors of the business world