Prior to any programme the needs of organisation and leaders are clearly established and specific programme design undertaken.
We can undertake one-to-one interviews with participants and a selection of their colleagues. The interview helps leaders to identify their objectives, understand more about their own leadership style and also receive feedback from colleagues. We can provide a number of self-diagnostic questionnaires, including the ASE Emotional Intelligence Inventory, and Novations Talent Development to help raise awareness of individual thinking style, behaviours and values.
Towards the end of the programme, each participant provides and receives feedback on what has been learnt, what has been achieved and what each is doing differently. Road maps developed throughout the programme are discussed, progress to date realised and future plans with follow-ups laid.
Programmes can be supported by guest speakers with first hand experience of the topics under discussion and / or visits to centres of best practice.
Backup materials and additional training resources are supplied to all participants.
To develop a high performance leaders who:
- are more aware of their leadership capabilities, personality traits and their own identity
- are adept at coaching and visioning skills
- are confident to lead from within themselves
- have a peer group who they can turn to for support
- will make significant improvements to their organisation’s performance through their own effectiveness
To assist in understanding our approach, a summary of programme components is described below. Each session is typically 1 day.
Please click the links below to access more information.