TBL has become a UK consulting partner with Novations inc – the fifth largest training and consultancy organisation in the world!
We have agreed the rights to deliver their world renown powerful Talent Development programme, backed with 30 years of research that really does have an effect in energizing your people and your business.
We believe it is the following:
‘The discretionary effort and energy of employees. Those employees who are fully engaged, passionate about their work, and continually growing their capability to contribute have a dramatic impact on business results.’
Recruiting, retaining and developing talent has never been so critical to the success of a business.
Organisations demand high performance. But how can you get the most out of your employees without burning them out?
With development that helps the individual and the organisation.
Novations’ Talent Development program offers a fresh approach to development and careers, emphasizing immediate contribution, individual responsibility, professional growth, and long-term employability.
Based on validated research on performance and development, Talent Development incorporates Novations proprietary Four Stages” of Contribution Model.
Participants are guided through the personal development process; they create an individual development plan designed to be used as the basis for on-going contribution discussions with their manager / coach.
With Talent Development watch your business grow through engaged, passionate, and high-performing employees.
Talent Development is the flagship development programme from the Novations Group.
This development program enables participants to take control of their own development in a way that is beneficial to themselves and the organisation.
Talent Development is available for on-site delivery and can be customised to meet your specific needs.
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Discover their dominant career values and match their talents and passions to the organisation’s needs
- Utilize a contribution model for career growth that makes sense in today’s fast-changing companies
- Increase their value by understanding the dynamics of the contribution plateau and how to stay fully engaged
- Identify the projects and assignments that will have the greatest impact while providing personal growth
- Utilize 360-degree feedback to identify and leverage strengths while addressing key development areas
- Build a workable action plan that produces greater contribution and satisfaction
- Use peer-to-peer coaching to improve development plans and prepare for future development dialogues